Posted by on January 14, 1999 at 15:38:23:
Greetings fellow trainers in the CAMLS web:
We are planning our in-house management and soft-skills training programs for 1999. I am looking for trained instructors, with library experience and insight, to conduct the following half-day seminars:
1. Coaching and counseling the library employee
2. Handling conflict in your branch or department
3. Giving meaningful performance evaluation to the library staffer.
4. Practical supervision for the new library supervisor.
5. Safe and secure in your library environment.
6. Library scheduling that's effective and fair to all.
7. Coping with constant change in the library.
8. The effects of technostress on the library staffer.
9. Practical Teambuilding in your branch or department.
If you or someone you know has experience in conducting seminars/workshops on these subjects, please contact me at
Coordinator, training and staff development
Cuyahoga County Public Library
email: (either address above) or [email protected]
phone: (216) 749-9469
Thank you and looking forward to ongoing interaction with members on this bulletinboard.
Post a Followup