|Effective Business Research (PM)
Wednesday, April 13,
1:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM
Cuyahoga County Public Library--Administration Building
2111 Snow Road Parma, Ohio
$40 CAMLS Members
$50 Affiliate Members
Free for guests/speakers
Deadline: Wednesday, April 06,
Registered Now: 7
Contact Hours: 3
Fee includes materials only
This workshop, covered in two half-day sessions, will review multiple sources for business research. Business and non-business databases will be explored, as will commerical and non-commerical websites. Print sources and historic documents will also be presented.
Both the AM and PM Sessions on April 13th will be held in the Electric Classroom at Cuyahoga County Public Library (Register for one session on this day)
The second day of the workshop will be on May 11th and there is only an AM Session. This session will be held at Cleveland Public Library Main.
Note: Please register for each day separately.
- Review on-line resources
- Review business databases available through CLEVNET
- Other general databases that have business content
- Review samplings of websites in the areas of real estate, investments, finance, etc.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANT
- receive a creative overview of available business research sources
- gain confidence in using non-traditional sources for business information
- receive a good overview of the business resources available at the Cleveland Public Library downtown