- This workshop presents the perfect opportunity for library administrators and human resources professionals to get insight and answers to difficult questions surrounding personnel issues. Sexual harassment, protected class individuals, constructive discharge and EEO compliance responsibility are just some of the topics that will be addressed.
- Date & Time
- Wednesday, December 2
9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
| Intended Audience: Library administrators and human resources professionals.
Cuyahoga County Public Library--Administration Building
- 2111 Snow Road
- Parma, Ohio
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Issues of Discrimination
- The Role of Supervisors in Implementing EEO/AA Laws and Regulations
- Related Laws
- $55 CAMLS and OLC members
Fee includes materials and coffee
Deadline: November 25
- Floyd D. Weatherspoon is an attorney, author, and professor of law at Capital University School of Law in Columbus. He has extensive experience in the areas of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.