Library Assistant (posted 8-13)
- Title:Library Assistant (posted 8-13)
- Name of Organization: Rae Wyatt & Associates, Inc.
- Location: Downtown Cleveland
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Salary: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Principal duties: Light cataloging, indexing. Looseleaf filing of various items, such as Gartner Group, Forrester, GigaGroup, etc. Magazine tasks which would include participating in preparation for routing roughly 100+ titles (weeklies, monthlies, etc.).
- Qualifications/Requirements: Associates level or BS degree, 1-2 years experience within library environment assisting with indexing, cataloging, library tasks.
- Contact: Susan Coffin, Rae Wyatt & Associates, Inc., phone: (440) 236-3034, fax: (440) 236-3042, or e-mail: [email protected]
- Deadline: Apply as soon as possible.
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System