Paraprofessional (posted 8-20)
- Title: Paraprofessional (posted 8-20)
- Name of Organization: Rae Wyatt & Associates, Inc.
- Location: Downtown Cleveland
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Salary: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
- Principal duties: Looseleaf filing of various items (random reference items). This includes opening them from the shipping envelopes, labeling, logging and filing. Prepare for routing magazines (monthlies, weeklies, articles) logging any name changes for routing lists, returning previously routed magazines and articles. Data entry projects as assigned.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Some library experience helpful, light cataloging, indexing. Experience using MS Word, Excel, will train using Lotus Notes.
- Contact: Susan Coffin, Rae Wyatt & Associates, Inc., phone: (440) 236-3034, fax: (440) 236-3042, e-mail: [email protected]
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System