Library Assistant II, ILL (posted 8-31)
- Title:Library Assistant II, ILL (posted 8-31)
- Name of Organization: Cleveland Health Sciences Library
- Location: Case Western Reserve University
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Principal duties: Fill interlibrary loans requested by other libraries from the collections of the Allen and Health Center Libraries. Use an automated document delivery system to accept requests and manage various on-line files; determine ownership of requested materials; pull the needed books and journals; check out requested books on the on-line circulation system; perform OhioLINK related tasks; photocopy journal articles; fill and fax rush requests; compile departmental statistics; other related duties.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Requires high school education and 1 to 1½ years library experience. Must have good interpersonal, organizational, basic math, computer, English language and reading skills.
- Contact: Department of Human Resources, Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106-7047
- Submit: Submit resume or apply in person to CWRU Human Resources
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System