Librarian (posted 8-5)
- Title:Librarian (posted 8-5)
- Name of Organization: Elyria Public Library
- Location: Main and West River Branches
- Hours: Full-time, 38 hours per week
- Salary: $12.33 per hour or slightly higher depending on experience
- Principal duties:
- Qualifications/Requirements: ALA accredited MLS. The ideal candidate will show strong affinity toward working with youth, will have excellent programming skills, and a service oriented attitude. Experience in young adult services preferred.
- Contact: Don Burrier, Director, Elyria Public Library, 320 Washington Avenue, Elyria, OH 44035
- Submit: Apply by letter and resume or application form available at the Circulation Desk.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System