Branch Regional Clerk (posted 7-10)
- Title:Branch Regional Clerk (posted 7-10)
- Name of Organization: Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Location: Solon Branch
- Hours: 20 hours per week
- Salary: $9.54 per hour
- Principal duties: Under direct supervision the incumbent will perform clerical duties related to the circulation of library materials. The duties include answering phones, typing, filing, collecting fines and fees, etc.
- Qualifications/Requirements: High school education, minimal typing skills (25 wpm) and the willingness to learn our automated circulation system. Applicants must be flexible enough to work a schedule which will include some evening, Saturday and Sunday hours. Proof of education will be required.
- Contact: Applications may be obtained by calling the Human Resources Division, Cuyahoga County Public Library (216) 749-9464, 1-800-749-5560, or by picking one up from any of the 28 local branches.
- Submit: Completed applications can only be returned at the Administration Building, 2111 Snow Road, Parma, OH 44134.
- Deadline: July 22, 1998 by 5:00 p.m.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System