Technical Librarian (posted 7-24)
- Title:Technical Librarian (posted 7-24)
- Name of Organization: Cortez III
- Location: NASA Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Hours: 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Salary: Competitive
- Principal duties: Federal contractor seeking self-motivated, service oriented, creative librarian to provide value-added, scientific reference services to aerospace scientists, engineers and management and to develop new services and tools in an ever-changing electronic library environment.
- Qualifications/Requirements: REQUIRED: ALA accredited MLS; science reference sources expertise: electronic, Internet and print; advanced communication skills, flexibility, knowledge of emerging information technologies, ability to work effectively with a diverse user population. PREFERRED: Undergraduate science degree, at least 3 years relevant library experience, web design, HTML, and cataloging experience.
- Contact: Alice Masterson, H.R. Department, Cortez III, NASA Lewis Research Center, MS 21-9, 21000 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH 44135, or fax to 216-977-7139. AA/EOE
- Submit: Resume
- Deadline: Open until filled
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System