Information Specialist (posted 7-2)
- Title:Information Specialist (posted 7-2)
- Name of Organization: BFGoodrich
- Location: Brecksville, Ohio
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Principal duties: The BFGoodrich Advanced Technology Group has an opening for an Information Specialist. Located in Brecksville, OH the Charles Cross Goodrich Information Center (IC) supports a diverse population of professionals in BFG's Aerospace and Performance Materials Groups. Position responsibilities include on-line searching, gathering competitive intelligence, information analysis, and library collection management.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Position requires a master's degree in library and information science (MLS). Candidates with undergraduate degrees in sciences or engineering are preferred. A high level of competency with Windows based computing platforms, Office 97 software is mandatory. Understanding of database storage and retrieval functions necessary. Candidates must be skilled in scientific, business, and patent searching.
- Contact: Human Resource Manager; BFGoodrich, Advanced Technology Group; Attn.: Information Specialist Position; 9921 Brecksville Road, Brecksville, OH 44141; Fax 216.447.5981. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Submit: Resume and cover letter
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System