Assistant Reference Librarian (3 positions) (posted 9-11)
- Title:Assistant Reference Librarian (3 positions) (posted 9-11)
- Name of Organization: Maag Library, Youngstown State University
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio
- Hours: Rotating evening and weekend hours required
- Salary: $25,064-$29,981
- Principal duties: Summary of Position Description (for all positions): Assists patrons in general library use and locating materials. Instructs students in bibliographic information and/or participates in faculty development seminars and workshops. Staffs public service area on rotating basis. Specifics for each position are as follows: Position 1: Manages Multi-Media Center (hires, trains and schedules support staff; maintains equipment and resources). Acts as liaison for College of Fine and Performing Arts. Position 2: Upgrades/updates Maag Library home page per Library Web Committee input. Conducts technology workshops for faculty, staff and students. Position 3: Develops and maintains library business collection; coordinates business resources with public library. Maintains annual report collection.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Master's Degree in Library Science
- Contact: Mr. Thomas C. Atwood, Interim Director, Maag Library, Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH 44555-0001
- Submit: A letter of interest specifying which of the three positions you are applying for, a current resume, an official copy of a transcript documenting academic qualifications for this position, and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references.
- Deadline: Review of applications will begin October 1, 1998 and continue to be accepted until the positions are filled.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System