Library Technology Consultant (posted 9-18)
- Title:Library Technology Consultant (posted 9-18)
- Name of Organization: OHIONET
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Salary: Lower $30,000s minimum
- Principal duties: OPLIN training, system administration, project management, technology consulting for OHIONET member libraries, web design/site management, and technology training.
- Qualifications/Requirements: The ideal applicant will have an MLS/MIS degree, 1 to 2 years of professional experience working with technical issues in libraries, advanced system and LAN administration skills, familiarity with Integrated library systems (specifically Innovative Interfaces Innopac system), extensive experience with the Internet, training, web design and CGI programming.
- Contact: James D. Rubottom, OHIONET, Director of Library Technologies, 1500 W. Lane Ave, Columbus, OH 43221, E-mail: [email protected], Phone: (614) 486-2966 x 24 or Toll Free: 800-686-8975 x 24 (OH, MI, PA, WV), Fax: (614) 486-1527
- Submit: Resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
- Deadline: October 2, 1998
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System