Librarian I - Young Adult (posted 9-25)
- Title: Librarian I - Young Adult (posted 9-25)
- Name of Organization: Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Location: Solon Branch
- Hours: 20 hours per week
- Salary: $13.72 per hour
- Principal duties: Under general supervision, provides professional library services such as reference and reader guidance; participates in collection development. Applicants with experience working with a culturally diverse population will be preferred.
- Qualifications/Requirements: MLS from an ALA accredited school, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Applicants with six months or more experience working with teenagers in a group setting will be preferred. Applicants must pass a written test in order to be considered further. Applicants must be flexible enough to work a schedule which will include evening, Sunday and Saturday hours. Proof of education will be required.
- Contact: Applications may be obtained by calling the Human Resources Division, Cuyahoga County Public Library (216) 749-9464, 1-800-749-5560, or by picking one up from any of the 28 local branches.
- Submit: Three current work related reference letters must be returned with the application. Completed applications can only be returned at the Administration Building, 2111 Snow Road, Parma, OH 44134.
- Deadline: October 7, 1998 by 5:00 p.m.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System