Manuscript Processor (posted 9-25)
- Title:Manuscript Processor (posted 9-25)
- Name of Organization: Western Reserve Historical Society
- Location: 10825 East Blvd., Cleveland, Ohio 44106
- Hours: Part-time, flexible
- Salary: Open, commensurate with education and experience
- Principal duties: Part-time position for a manuscript processor in a historical society archives/library with extensive collections of books, manuscripts, photographs and newspapers. Specific responsibilities will include arranging, describing, and preserving personal papers and organizational records, and preparing finding aids, microfilm targets, and MARC cataloging workforms.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Minimum of a Bachelorís degree in American History or Information Science, relevant coursework or experience desirable.
- Contact: Human Resources Manager, Western Reserve Historical Society, 10825 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106
- Submit: Cover letter, resume, and references
- Deadline: Open until filled
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System