Assistant Librarian (posted 9-9)
- Title:Assistant Librarian (posted 9-9)
- Name of Organization: The Foundation Center
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (1 Monday evening per month)
- Salary: Low $20's (some flexibility, dependent on experience)
- Principal duties: Varied responsibilities include detailed reference work, instructing groups in the use of the Center's resources, library acquisitions, and serving as the technology liaison with our New York Headquarters staff.
- Qualifications/Requirements: BA/BS (MLS a plus), minimum 1 year library experience, knowledge of electronic resources, public speaking skills. Familiarity with philanthropy and nonprofits a plus.
- Contact: Senior Recruiter, Div. 12-5298-CAMLS, The Foundation Center, 79 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10003
- Submit: Resume and salary history
- Deadline: October 30, 1998
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System