Professional Reference Librarian (posted 9-10)
- Title: Professional Reference Librarian (posted 9-10)
- Name of Organization: Baldwin-Wallace College, Ritter Library
- Location: Berea, OH
- Hours: Part-time, 6 or 7 hours each Sunday only.
- Principal duties: The individual filling this position will provide direct Reference assistance to library users, demonstrate the use of the library's computerized resources, and explain library policies and procedures.
- Qualifications/Requirements: ALA accredited MLS, previous library experience, ability to work well with varied clientele. Prior professional library experience and a second Master's degree are desirable.
- Contact: Dr. Patrick J. Scanlan, Library Director, Ritter Library, Baldwin-Wallace College, Berea, OH 44017-2088
- Submit: Submit resume, letter of application, and names and addresses of three references.
- Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System