Library Assistant (posted 8-18)
- Title: Library Assistant (posted 8-18)
- Name of Organization: Cleveland Health Sciences Library
- Location: Case Western Reserve University
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Salary: $15,900
- Principal duties: Fill interlibrary loan requests. Use automated document delivery system to accept and manage requests. Responsible for processing requests which includes pulling materials, photocopying, mailing and faxing. Compile monthly departmental statistics.
- Qualifications/Requirements: 1 to 1 1/2 years experience "working" in a library. A high school diploma is minimal requirement. Basic computer skills; experience with DOS and Windows. Well organized, good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Contact: Department of Human Resources, Pardee Hall, Case Western Reserve University, or call Lillian Levine at (216) 368-3747.
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System