Librarian II (posted 1-21)
- Title: Librarian II (Children's) (posted 1-21)
- Name of Organization: Cleveland Public Library
- Location: Eastman Branch
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: $35,234 - $49,140
- Principal duties: Performs a full range of professional library tasks. Provides routine to complex reference assistance on a daily basis. Conducts class visits and community programs. May direct the branch in the absence of the branch librarian in larger branches. May direct the work of pages, pre-professionals and clerical staff. Ability to use automated databases. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Qualifications/Requirements: ALA accredited MLS.
- Contact: Joan Brown, Head, Human Resources, Cleveland Public Library, 325 Superior Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44114-1271
- Submit: Resume and references
- Deadline: Open until filled
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System