Reference Librarian (posted 9-25)
- Title: Reference Librarian (posted 9-25)
- Name of Organization: Cleveland State University Library
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Hours: Part-time (20 hours per wek) temporary position beginning October 27, 1997 and ending June 30, 1998.
- Salary: $13.46 - $13.94 per hour
- Principal duties: Responsibilities include the provision of general reference/information assistance, 15-18 hours per week, days, with some participation in the weekend reference rotation. May teach introductory library classes, prepare instructional materials, and carry out special projects.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Minimum: ALA accredited MLS; reference experience; strong interpersonal communication skills; recent experience using automated library systems, online catalog and databases. Preferred: reference experience in an academic library; library instruction experience.
- Contact: Lynette Johnson, Cleveland State University Library, 1860 East 22 Street, Room 501, Cleveland, OH 44115
- Submit: Send letter of application addressing qualifications, resume, and names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references.
- Deadline: October 13, 1997
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System