Public Service Librarian - I Adult - Cuyahoga County Public Library (posted 12-1)
- Title: Public Service Librarian - I Adult - Cuyahoga County Public Library (posted 12-1)
- Name of Organization: Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Location: Olmsted Falls Branch
- Hours: 40 hours per week including evenings and weekends
- Salary: $13.72 per hour
- Principal duties: Under general supervision, provides professional library services such as reference and reader guidance; participates in collection development. This entry level training position offers the new MLS graduate an excellent opportunity to develop professional skills. Applicants with experience working with a culturally diverse population will be preferred.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Masters Degree (MLS) in Library Science from an ALA accredited library school, organizational, communications and interpersonal skills. Proof of education required.
- Contact: Applications may be obtained by calling the Human Resources Division, Cuyahoga County Public Library (216) 749-9464, 1-800-749-5560, or by picking one up
- Submit: Completed applications can only be returned at the Administration Building, 2111 Snow Road, Parma, OH 44134.
- Deadline: December 8, 1998
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System