Reference Librarian (temporary) Bowling Green State University (posted 12-1)
- Title: Reference Librarian (temporary) Bowling Green State University (posted 12-1)
- Name of Organization: Bowling Green State University
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Hours: Evenings and weekends included
- Salary: Competitive dependent on related experience.
- Principal duties: Provide reference service; library user education within College of Business Administration; assist with reference collection development as assigned; test and evaluate new databases/electronic resources.
- Qualifications/Requirements: ALA accredited MLS, knowledge of business and electronic reference resources, excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, demonstrated commitment to serving diverse communities. Preferred: experience providing reference and instructional service in an automated library environment, knowledge or experience in web design/maintenance, degree or coursework in business subjects.
- Contact: Beverly J. Stearns, Office of the Dean, 204 Jerome Library, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH 43403
- Submit: Letter of application, current curriculum vitae and the names, phone numbers and address of three current references.
- Deadline: December 31, 1998. Job starting date, January 25, 1999.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System