Public Services Librarian - I Children's - Cuyahoga County Public Library (posted 12-4)
- Title: Public Services Librarian - I Children's - Cuyahoga County Public Library (posted 12-4)
- Name of Organization: Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Location: Parma Regional
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Salary: $13.72 per hour
- Principal duties: Under general supervision, provides direct library service to the public, ie., reference, reader guidance, outreach; prepares and presents programs suited to the needs of children and adults concerned with children, e.g. storytelling, book talks, etc.; participates in collection development.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Masters Degree in Library Science from an ALA accredited library school, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Applicants with six months or more work experience interacting with children, from infants through 12 years of age, will be preferred. Applicants with experience working with a culturally diverse population will be preferred.
- Contact: Applications may be obtained by calling the Human Resources Division, Cuyahoga County Public Library (216) 749-9464, 1-800-749-5560, or by picking one up from any of the 28 local branches.
- Submit: Completed applications can only be returned at the Administration Building, 2111 Snow Road, Parma, OH 44134.
- Deadline: December 16, 1998
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System