Maintenance Worker (posted 10-21)
- Title: Maintenance Worker (posted 10-21)
- Name of Organization: East Cleveland Public Library
- Location: 14101 Euclid Avenue, East Cleveland
- Hours: Full-time
- Salary: $7.56 - $9.63/hour
- Principal duties: Able to perform repairs on facilities, furniture and equipment. Skills in using equipment and supplies in building maintenance.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Candidate must have knowledge of basic maintenance procedures (e.g. plumbing, carpentry, electrical repair), buildings and grounds maintenance and cleaning tasks. Physical strength to lift and move equipment and furniture. Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record required. Completion of secondary education or equivalent.
- Contact: Ms. Ernestine L. Hawkins, Deputy Director, East Cleveland Public Library, 14101 Euclid Avenue, East Cleveland, OH 44112
- Deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System