Assistant Head of Reference at Branch or Reference Assistant (DOQ) (posted 9-12)
- Title: Assistant Head of Reference at Branch or Reference Assistant (DOQ) (posted 9-12)
- Name of Organization: Elyria Public Library
- Location: West River Branch
- Hours: 39.25 hours per week
- Salary: Pay grade eighteen, $9.25 / hour. This position could be filled at pay grade twenty-one if a candidate with an ALA accredited MLS is selected.
- Principal duties: Assist patrons in selecting, locating and reserving materials and assist the Head of Reference with planning and conducting adult programming, maintaining the adult non-fiction, reference and other department collections and with supervising the work of the department staff. The depth and scope of expected professional service will be determined on the basis of the incumbent's educational level and experience.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of library experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Contact: Don Burrier, Director, Elyria Public Library, 320 Washington Avenue, Elyria, OH 44035
- Submit: Apply by letter and resume or application form available at the circulation desk.
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System