Supervisor of Outreach Services (posted 12-9)
- Title: Supervisor of Outreach Services (posted 12-9)
- Name of Organization: Euclid Public Library
- Location: 631 East 222 St. Euclid, OH 44123
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Salary: $14.38 - $19.90 per hour
- Principal duties: Direct delivery of materials and services to homebound patrons and deposit sites; develop and coordinate services to older adults; maintain large print collection; supervise staff and volunteers.
- Qualifications/Requirements: MLS from an ALA accredited school; work experience serving various age groups and demostrated success in supervising others or equivalent combination. Must possess Ohio driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Contact: John S. Weedon, Deputy Director, Euclid Public Library, 631 East 222 Street, Euclid, Ohio 44123, phone: (216)261-5300
- Submit: Resume and cover letter
- Deadline: Until position is filled
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System