Temporary Assistant Librarians (2 positions)
- Title: Temporary Assistant Librarians (2 positions)
- Name of Organization: Foundation Center -Cleveland
- Location: 1422 Euclid Avenue Ste 1356 Cleveland, OH 44115
- Hours:9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Principal duties:Two full-time people needed for summer months in downtown Cleveland for special library of grants information. Varied responsibilities include phone and in-person reference work; instructing patrons in the use of the library's specialized materials; providing clerical, technical, and technological support.
- Qualifications/Requirements:Previous library experience. Computer literate--Internet skills and database searching. Word processing and spreadsheet experience preferred. Must be able to work with a wide variety of people; interest in philanthropy and nonprofits. Beyond August, there is a possibility of part-time or substitute work.
- Contact:Liza Bezinover, Foundation Center, 79 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10003 or fax 212-807-3635
- Submit:Send resume and letter to headquarters office
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System