Children's Librarian (posted 9-9)
- Title: Children's Librarian (posted 9-9)
- Name of Organization: Huron Public Library
- Location: Huron, Ohio
- Salary: Negotiable
- Principal duties: Responsible for planning and administering children's programs, storyhours, and family programs, selection of materials and children's reference service.
- Qualifications/Requirements: ALA/MLS or library media certification preferred. Professional experience working with children required.
- Contact: Director, Huron Public Library, 333 Williams Street, Huron, OH 44839
- Submit: Resume
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System