Library Reference Assistant (posted 9-30)
- Title: Library Reference Assistant (posted 9-30)
- Name of Organization: Lorain County Community College
- Location: Elyria, OH
- Hours: Part-time, 12 hours/week
- Salary: $12.90/hour
- Principal duties: Responsibilities include using print and electronic library resources to assist students and faculty in locating needed information; conducting library tours; processing interlibrary loan requests and organizing the Library's pamphlets and files.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor's degree and either some prior library work experience or course work completed toward an ALA accredited MLS.
- Contact: Errol M. Browne, Director of Human Resources, Lorain County Community College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH 44035
- Submit: Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume and names and addresses of three work related references.
- Deadline: The screening process will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System