Reference Librarian (posted 1-13)
- Title: Reference Librarian (posted 1-13)
- Name of Organization: Lorain County Community College
- Location: Elyria, OH
- Hours: Part-time, 14+ hours per week, will include some evening and/or weekend hours.
- Salary: $17.43 per hour
- Principal duties: Responsibilities include providing reference service for library patrons in a highly automated environment; teaching bibliographic instruction classes; preparing print and web-based guides and instructional aids for students and faculty; participating in collection development in assigned subject areas; and assisting in inter- library loan service.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Minimum requirements include an MLS degree from an accredited library program and two years of reference experience, preferably in an academic library. Online search skills also required. Experience with the Internet strongly preferred.
- Contact: Errol M. Browne, Director of Human Resources, Lorain County Community College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH 44035
- Submit: Letter of interest, resume, names and addresses of three work-related references.
- Deadline: Screening process will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System