Reference & Media Center Librarian (posted 7-29)
- Title: Reference & Media Center Librarian (posted 7-29)
- Name of Organization: Lake Erie College
- Location: Painesville, Ohio
- Principal duties: Responsibilities consist of: reference, acquisitions, ILL, supervising student workers, and Education Media Center.
- Qualifications/Requirements: MLS from an ALA accredited library school; familiarity with the broad spectrum of reference materials and with methods of bibliographic instruction; knowledge of a modern European language and automated library systems and trends; training and/or experience utilizing electronic information sources and the Internet for research; and communication skills.
- Contact:Director of Lincoln Library, Lake Erie College, 391 West Washington Street, Box M54, Painesville, OH 44077.
- Submit: Send letter of interest, resume and three professional references.
- Deadline: Consideration of applicants will begin immediately.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System