Children's Library Assistant (posted 10-29)
- Title: Children's Library Assistant (posted 10-29)
- Name of Organization: Lakewood Public Library
- Location: Lakewood, Ohio
- Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week, including days, evenings and weekends.
- Salary: $9.50/hour
- Principal duties: Provide innovative library services in the children's computer center.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor's degree required. Familiarity with Windows and children's computer software a plus.
- Contact: Call Kim Paras at 226-8275 x102, to arrange for an application.
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System