Library Assistant (posted 1-5)
- Title: Library Assistant (posted 1-5)
- Name of Organization: Lakewood Public Library
- Location: Madison Branch
- Hours: Approximately 20+ hours per week. Includes day, evening and weekend work.
- Salary: $9.50 per hour
- Principal duties: Provide innovative and traditional library services to adult, children and youths.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor's degree required. College studies in children's literature and child development preferred. Storytelling, crafts and computer skills a plus.
- Contact: Call Judy Grzybowski at (216)228-7428 to arrange for an application.
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System