Children's Librarian/Children's Department Supervisor (posted 1-23)
- Title: Children's Librarian/Children's Department Supervisor (posted 1-23)
- Name of Organization: Medina County District Library
- Location: Medina Library
- Salary: $31,590 - $38,532
- Principal duties: Provide direct library services to the public and supervise Children's Department at the Medina Library. Provide reference and reader's advisory; prepare and present programs, assist in collection development and programming; activley promote library in community. Responsible for department operations including scheduling and programming. Supervise staff of 10. Position reports to Manager, Children's Services.
- Qualifications/Requirements: ALA accredited MLS; minimum of three years library experience; excellent communication skills; children's programming, reference, on-line resources, and reader's advisory experience. Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Contact: Human Resources Office, Medina County District Library, 210 South Broadway, Medina, OH 44256
- Submit: Resume
- Deadline: February 18, 1998
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System