Library Information Specialist/Marketing (posted 1-19)
- Title: Library Information Specialist/Marketing (posted 1-19)
- Name of Organization: Responsive Database Services
- Location: Beachwood, OH
- Hours:8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Principal duties: Customer support via inbound phone calls, outbound phone marketing, field training, trade show coordination, involvement in all levels and aspects of the marketing and customer support functions.
- Qualifications/Requirements: The ideal candidate is a proficient searcher of business databases on Dialog, (preferably 1-2 years in a corporate environment), has the ability to provide search assistance to customers searching the database, is comfortable making presentations before small groups. Must be a self-motivated, team player who will participate in other departmental functions as required. MLS degree preferred.
- Contact: Responsive Database Services, Attn: RDS, 23611 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 320, Beachwood, OH 44122
- Submit: Send resume and salary history
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System