Executive Director (posted 1-8)
- Title: Executive Director (posted 1-8)
- Name of Organization: MOLO Regional Library System
- Location: New Philadelphia, OH
- Salary: From $40,000 depending on qualifications.
- Principal duties: The Mideastern Ohio Library Organization, a 28-member library cooperative covering seven counties, is seeking an energetic, visionary leader to build on a foundation of statewide library leadership. Responsible for overseeing the MOLO staff in accomplishing the goals, objectives and activities outlined in the annual grants and Long-Range Plan. Consults with membership on a professional basis and acts as liaison between the member libraries and the MOLO Board of Trustees. Makes recommendations for improving services in the MOLO Region to the Board of Trustees.
- Qualifications/Requirements: MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: ALA-accredited MLS, with 3-5 years professional library experience, including electronic resources of all types; Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: Administrative Experience; Demonstrated grant writing skills; Experience in a Regional Library System.
- Contact: Eileen Flowers, North Canton Public Library, 185 North Main Street, North Canton, OH 44720-2595.
- Submit: Send confidential letter of application, with resume and three references.
- Deadline: April 1, 1998
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System