Assistant Head of Adult Services (Search reopened) (posted 11-12)
- Title: Assistant Head of Adult Services (Search reopened) (posted 11-12)
- Name of Organization: Wayne County Public Library
- Location: Wooster, Ohio
- Hours:40 hours, full time
- Salary:$32,094.40 to $39,145.60 annually, depending on qualifications and experience
- Principal duties:Acts in place of the Head of Adult Services in his/her absence; interviews, hires, trains, and evaluates work of Adult Services Assistants and Pages. Provides general reference services to patrons; prepare booklists and bibliographies; conducts library tours; maintains an assigned area of the adult collection; performs reader's advisory services; recommends materials to patrons; instructs patrons in use of library resources.
- Qualifications/Requirements:MLS from an ALA-accredited school and either a minimum of two years professional library experience with progressive levels of responsibility or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Substantial public library experience in adult services including management/supervision strongly preferred.
- Contact:Mrs. Alice Finley, Assistant Director, Wayne County Public Library, 304 N. Market St., Wooster, OH, 44691
- Submit:A letter of application, resume, three references, and statement of philosophy of public library service for adults.
- Deadline:December 4, 1998
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System