Head, Children's Literature (posted 11-12)
- Title: Head, Children's Literature (posted 11-12)
- Name of Organization: Cleveland Public Library
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Hours:Full time
- Principal duties:Responsible for the overall organization and collection management of the Children's Literature Department. Responsible for the delivery of services and programs to children, parents and care givers. Assists in the training of new children's librarians and in the collection development for 28 branches. Develops and promotes family literacy services as part of our Family Learning Connection Project.
- Qualifications/Requirements:Must be a self-motivated individual with extensive experience in public library children's programs and services. Rich knowledge of children's literature. Must have good writing and public speaking skills. Ability to work with and plan for current technologies and possess a strong service oriented philosophy.
- Contact:Joan Brown, Cleveland Public Library, 325 Superior Ave., Cleveland, OH 44114-1271 Fax: 216-623-2883
- Deadline:Open until filled
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System