Archivist/Historian (posted 11-9)
- Title: Archivist/Historian (posted 11-9)
- Name of Organization: NASA Lewis Research Center
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Principal duties:Responsible for planning, appraising, arranging, and publishing NASA Lewis historical documents. Will catalog documents, photos, artifacts, etc. pertaining to the Center. Will write and edit historical articles.
- Qualifications/Requirements:MLS or MS in History with archival/historian experience. Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Contact:Cortez III Service Corp., H.R. Department, 21000 Brookpark Road, MS 21-9, Cleveland, OH 44135, or fax 216-977-7139
- Deadline:open until filled
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System