Juvenile Librarian (posted 10-13)
- Title: Juvenile Librarian (posted 10-13)
- Name of Organization: The Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio
- Hours:Full-time; ability to work 40 hours per week. Willingness to work some evenings and Saturdays. May include outreach in inner city locations.
- Salary:Starting $26,500 (negotiable with experience)
- Principal duties:The responsibilities of this position include assisting readers in selection of materials, planning and conducting programs, answering reference questions, participating in book selection, and performing other tasks as assigned.
- Qualifications/Requirements:MLS from an ALA-accredited school; ability to meet, communicate and deal with people effectively; sound professional judgement, and pleasant personality.
- Contact:Ruth K. Bradshaw, Public Library Youngstown and Mahoning County, 305 Wick Ave., Youngstown, OH 44503 Fax: 330-744-2258 Phone: 330-744-8636
- Submit:Resume and cover letter
- Deadline:Open until filled
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System