Children's Librarian (posted 10-20)
- Title: Children's Librarian (posted 10-20)
- Name of Organization: Napoleon Public Library
- Location: Napoleon, Ohio
- Hours:40 hours per week, full-time
- Salary:Commensurate with experience. Board has a range in mind.
- Principal duties:The Napoleon Public Library is seeking a full-time children's librarian. The individual will act as head of the children's department and also as Assistant to the Director. The duties will include book selection, assisting with tours and story hours, planning and presenting children's programs, book processing, and staff scheduling. The work schedule will require some evening and weekend hours and working at the circulation desk. Benefits include State of Ohio PERS, health insurance, cumulative sick leave to 90 days, 20 days paid vacation after one year's service, 8 paid holidays.
- Qualifications/Requirements:An ALA-accredited MLS degree. People skills. Oral and written communication skills. Comfortable with Internet, computers, and technology. Previous experience is desirable.
- Contact:Pam Lieser, Director, Napoleon Pubic Library, 310 W. Clinton Street, Napoleon, OH 43545 Phone: 419-592-2531 Fax: 419-599-1472 E-mail: [email protected]
- Deadline:Open until filled
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System