Library Systems and Applications Specialist (posted 10-29)
- Title: Library Systems and Applications Specialist (posted 10-29)
- Name of Organization: Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio
- Hours:Full-time (40 hours per week)- includes some evenings and weekends on a rotating basis
- Salary:Starting $29,150 per year (negotiable with experience)
- Principal duties:The responsibilities of this job involve assisting with activities related to the computer network and software application.
- Qualifications/Requirements:MLS degree from an ALA-accredited school and/or a degree in Computer Science or related field. Three to four years of relevant work experience desirable. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills. Knowledge of HTML and fundamentals of web page development are highly desirable.
- Contact:Ruth K. Bradshaw, Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County, 305 Wick Ave., Youngstown, OH 44503-1003 Phone: 330-744-8636 Fax: 330-744-2258
- Submit:Cover letter, resume and salary requirement
- Deadline:January 31, 1999
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System