Medical Education Library Director (posted 10-29)
- Title: Medical Education Library Director (posted 10-29)
- Name of Organization: PHS Mt. Sinai Medical Center East
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Salary:Dependent on experience/degrees
- Principal duties:Responsibilities will include meeting the information needs of the students, physicians, staff and patients of the hospital using both internal and external resources. The Library Director is responsible for managing the library and providing educational and information services for a teaching hospital. Library is located in a teaching hospital.
- Qualifications/Requirements:MLS from an ALA-accredited school or have documented equivalent education, training or experience. Medical library experience preferred.
- Contact:Senita Cox, Human Resources, PHS Mt. Sinai Medical Center East, 27100 Chardon Road, Richmond Heights, OH 44143 Phone: 440-585-6500 Fax: 440-585-2558
- Submit:Fax resume or call for appointment
- Deadline:Needed ASAP. Position is currently available.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System