- Title: Technology Coordinator
- Name of Organization: Avon Lake Public Library
- Location: Avon Lake, Ohio
- Hours:38 hours, some evening/weekend
- Principal duties: Take leadership in developing, implementing, and evaluating technology plan. Effectively manage the Library's technology infrastructure and electronic services. Provide technology training for staff and public. Oversee Library's home page.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Current experience performing network design and maintenance. Prefer MLS or BS/BA in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of current computer applications. Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation are required.
- Contact: Judy Riggle, Director, Avon Lake Public Library, 32649 Electric Blvd., Avon Lake, OH 44012 Phone: (440)933-8128, Fax: (440)933-5659, e-mail: [email protected]
- Submit:Resume and letters of recommendation
- Deadline:open until filled
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System