Director of Library Technologies (posted 1-13)
- Title: Director of Library Technologies (posted 1-13)
- Name of Organization: OHIONET
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Salary: Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Principal duties: Reporting to the Executive Director, the incumbent manages six staff members in the Library Technologies Department which provides services to over 350 member libraries and 20 staff members in the areas of: administration of shared Innovative Interfaces OPAC, third party electronic reference resources and document delivery services, Internet/World Wide Web services, technology consulting, and internal computing (LAN and workstations). Extensive contact with staff from member libraries to meet OHIONET's strong customer service requirements. Promotes and develops services for member and non-member libraries. You can still contact our nursing paper writing service at https://place-4-papers.com/nursing-essay-writing-service/ and ask for clarifications if something is unclear.
- Qualifications/Requirements: REQUIRED: 5 years experience with library technologies in a library, network, or similar setting. Experience in managing complex projects. Excellent communications skills. PREFERRED: MLS from an ALA-accredited program, management experience, and experience in contracting with vendors of library services.
- Contact: Barb Sanders, Administrative Assistant, OHIONET, 1500 West Lane Avenue, Columbus, OH 43221
- Submit: Send cover letter and resume, including three references.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System