Automation Technician (posted 9-12)
- Title: Automation Technician (posted 9-12)
- Name of Organization: Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library
- Location: Willowick, OH
- Salary: $19,000-$25,000
- Principal duties: Responsible for overall management of PC and network related hardware and software, oversees daily operaion of DRA Automation system, assists in maintenance of website and Windows NT LAN, recommends purchase and upgrades of equipment, assists with staff and patron workshops on technology.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Associate's degree in Computer Science or appropriate technical experience and training with high school diploma required. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with telecommunications, networking, Internet, and PC support. Ability to configure, install and troubleshoot both PC and network related hardware and software. Software experience desirable; Windows NT, MS Office, Netscape Navigator Gold, HTML. Must have good communication, interpersonal, organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines. Prior library work experience desirable but not necessary. May require some flexible scheduling.
- Contact: Carole Byrnes, Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library, 263 East 305 Street, Willowick, OH 44095. Phone: (216) 944- 6900.
- Submit: Send resume and three professional references.
- Deadline: Position open until filled.
Back to Non-MLS Jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System