Assistant Catalog Librarian
- Title: Assistant Catalog Librarian
- Name of Organization: Maag Library
- Location: Youngstown State University
- Principal duties:Catalogs and classifies materials in all media formats and assists Asst. Systems/Catalog Librarian in the implementation of library services at remote locations. Maintains and articulates technical cataloging standards. Assists in supervising the cataloging section in the absence of the Asst. Systems/Catalog Librarian. Maag Library participates in OhioLINK/Innovative Interfaces, and operates in an OCLC MARC environment.
- Qualifications/Requirements:Master's Degree in Library Science; experience cataloging audio-visual or multimedia material in OCLC format. Knowledge of a foreign language and academic library experience desired.
- Contact:Thomas C. Atwood, Interim Library Director, Maag Library, Youngstown State University, One University Plaza, Youngstown, OH 44555-0001
- Submit:Applicants should send a letter of interest, a current resume, an official copy of a transcript documenting academic qualifications for this position , and the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references.
- Deadline:Review of applications will begin June 1, 1997, and continue until the position is filled.
Back to MLS jobs
- Send e-mail to
- produced 9/26/96
- copyright © 1996 Cleveland Area Metropolitan Library System