CCC Success Maker is a comprehensive software program in Mathematics (K-12), Reading/Writing (K-12), Science (4-12) and Bilingual software for reading, language arts and mathematics(6-adult) which is correlated to the Ohio Proficiency Tests in grades 4, 6 and 9.
- Reader's Workshop for grades 3-7 develops foundations in reading comprehension, basic reading skills, and higher order thinking skills.
- Reading Adventures for grades 3-6 uses literature to integrate reading and writing and provides thorough instruction, practice and maintenance in critical reading skills and strategies.
- Reading Investigations for grades 6-8 uses challenging content-area reading to build comprehension, thinking skills, reading strategies and vocabulary.
- Math Investigations: Environments for Applying Mathematics in the Real World for grades 5-8 provides experiences for connecting math to other subjects applying topics such as percent, estimation, ratio, proportion, and probability.
- Math Processor: Tools for Every Math Problem-Solver for grades 5-8 uses spreadsheets, graphing tools, on screen manipulatives and calculators to help students develop understandings that support mathematical thinking.
- Math Concepts and Skills: Building Essential Concepts, Skills and Strategies for grades K-8 develops and maintains essential mathematics foundations covering strategies, concepts and skills needed for understanding mathematics.
- Algebra Topics: Learning Tools for Algebra I for grades 8-12 uses independent, self-guided lessons for first year algebra students to practice, apply, assess, and review algebra.
- Tangible Math: Mathematics Comes to Life for grades 8-12 provides instructional experiences using interactive models in Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus, calculus, probability and statistics that meet the standards of the NCTM.
- Adventures in Scientific Learning for grades 5-12 has seven software theme based program to stimulate students' enthusiasm. Explores connection among the four science disciplines-biology, chemistry, earth/space and physics. Students solve problems, test hypotheses, and publish their findings.
- Determine which parts of the comprehensive program would be applicable in a library setting
- Contact school districts for their recommendations
- Interactive and attractive with audio, graphics, animation and full motion videos in presentation
- Corrects errors when encountered and provides additional practice
- Tied to the outcomes of the Ohio Proficiency in grades 4, 6 and 9 and NCTM standards in math
- An instructional program designed for the classroom to teach skills vs. testing