Photonics Graphics Inc.
700 W. Pete Rose Way, Suite 360
Cincinnati, OH 45203
- For a Sales Representative call:1.888.548.4440
Software: Interactive Testing Practice for the Ohio Proficiency Test in grades 4,6, and 9
- CD Rom, Windows and Mac
- Covers all 5 subjects and all outcome areas
- Computer graded multiple choice questions
- Model answers provided for writing section
- Model answers provided for short and extended answer questions
- Tutorial section explains answers with voice and on-screen text
- Overall score summary
- Students need pencil and paper
- Have ruler, protractor and compass available for students to use
- For any written answers, you need an adult/tutor to evaluate answers
- Could be noisy
- Answers can be changed once selected at any time during the test
- Visual and oral answers given to incorrect responses when being checked
- Can stop at any time to: 1) retrieve corrected answers to incorrect responses;
2) show short answer solution; and 3) show how your answers correlated to the learning outcomes.
- Written and tested by Ohio teachers and students
- Can't go back at the beginning, so read parent, student information carefully
- If you stop during the test then return, you go back to the beginning of the test.
- If you leave one test section to go to another all answers are erased.