Purpose: The purpose of the Technology Trainers Committee is to provide a formal structure through which CAMLS area technology trainers can interact to enhance the quality of library patron and staff training by:
- Gathering, organizing, and sharing information and resources related to technology training;
- Providing continuing education opportunities;
- Developing cooperative programs and services in technology training.
- Approved by the CAMLS Board of Trustees May 26, 1999.
- Web Resources:
- ACRL Evaluation Criteria for web-based library Instruction
- Care and Feeding of your Internet Training Program
- Teaching Resources
Go to Message Board